How Phytocannabinoids (CBD) Addresses Aging & Skin Health

How Phytocannabinoids (CBD) Addresses Aging & Skin Health

Listen to the full episode here:

Anti-aging is more than just what you put on your face. There is a whole list of factors that go into healthy, balanced skin, including genetics, overall health, pollutants and diet.

In Fact: Epigenetic studies now show that approx 80 percent of our health is influenced by our lifestyle and environment, leaving only 20 percent (or less) to our genetic “genes.”

When that 80 percent is broken or not working efficiently, we then manifest dis-ease and many times it is reflective on our outer skin.

Many of our health issues as a society today are now being linked to a potentially endocannabinoid deficiency. Symptoms can manifest in anxiety, sleep issues to cancer.

Bringing it back to lifestyle, the endocannabinoid system ( the largest regulatory system) is supported by a number of ways.

Sleep, exercise, nutrition – but as of recent, healing can be addressed through phytocannabinoids from hemp and cannabis.

So how about our skin?

Today we’re focusing on how CBD (cannabinoids) is a potent antioxidant, and when used topically- it is an easy, low-commitment way to bring new life support into your daily skin health routine.

Don’t worry, I help debunk the myths and give it to your straight so you can shop with confidence based on proven science and how it helps our neuroendocrine system.

Enjoy, and make sure to use “Awaken Beauty” for 25% off your first Evoq CBD Order!

Share the Love:

BONUS*** Get the FULL SHOW NOTES *** in a full beautiful DOWNLOAD
Take action & get the FREE PDF here!

Still curious? Get all your questions answered here on a previous editorial on the Beauty Ecology blog here!

If you like The Awakened Beauty Podcast….

• Subscribe, Rate & Review via iTunes
• Visit us at for updates.
• Businesses: |
• Instagram @awakenbeautyhq
• Instagram @evoqbeauty
• Watch on Youtube at my channel: Awaken Beauty Podcast
• Shop natural health and beauty products with EVOQ

Here’s how!
Go to awakenbeauty-hq on ITunes and write your biggest takeaway in the rate and review section. Just pretend it says “ah ha” here!! Don’t just review the episode, I would love your ah-ha moment from this episode that is more specific so you can confirm your takeaway as you write, but also help others capture your brilliance. It’ll take 3 minutes from your day. What you declare will be life to others. So remember, go to I tunes to rate and review.

Comment or question you’d like to ask Kassandra.

Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.

Love and Light! – Kassandra

In the Meantime, STAY IN THE CONVERSATION! @awakenbeautyhq | #awakenbeauty

Additional Support and Proof!

Listen and learn to this video more from leading PHD’s from the 12th Annual SSEW Symposium, “The Exposome & Metabolic Health.” Speakers discussed the role of social relationships, chemicals found in everyday items like beauty and hair care products, and our food environments in encouraging negative health outcomes such as obesity and diabetes, breast cancer, and even Alzheimer’s. Listen Here